Exercise Physiology services to get your exercise program right
Smart Solutions Rehab Group is your NDIS-registered provider of Exercise Physiology services across the Sunshine Coast, Fraser Coast, Gympie, Moreton Bay, and North Brisbane regions. Our qualified and experienced Exercise Physiologists utilise a variety of evidence-based treatment techniques to assist with all your exercise, lifestyle and behaviour modification goals
Exercise Physiology services to get your body strong
Our team of Exercise Physiologists are highly skilled in applying evidence-based practice to support you in the following areas:
- Customised exercise programs
- Lifestyle and behaviour modification for long term change
- Physical retraining for activities of daily living and domestic tasks
- Help you improve general fitness, coordination and balance, flexibility and range of motion
Tailored services to meet your needs
Assessments and reports
- NDIS access assessments
- NDIS plan review assessments
- Initial assessments
- Assistive Technology assessments
Therapies and supports
- Meaningful goal setting and purposeful planning
- Intervention programs – in person, intensive, supervised or independent
- Exercise programs
- Upskilling and education for caregivers and supports
- Hydrotherapy and swimming retraining
- Balance, walking, high mobility and running re-training
- Cycling assessments and retraining
- Sports retraining and re-integration for recreational through to elite athlete levels
- Community recreation activity training such as beach access
- Community manual wheelchair skills training
- Weight loss and long-term management
- Muscular strength and control training
- Cardiovascular and endurance training
Exercise Physiology for NDIS participants
Exercise Physiology is focused on maximising your independence and quality of life by optimising your strength, range of motion and cardiovascular endurance. Our NDIS therapeutic supports are designed to maximise potential, reduce the impact of impairments, and work toward individual goals. Our Exercise Physiologists possess in-depth understanding of exercise and its impact on the human body in terms of both structure and movement and will apply their clinical knowledge to help you realise your NDIS goals. Visit our NDIS page to find out more about how we can help you live your best life.
Exercise Physiology for rehabilitation
Rehabilitation services help to maximise independence, assist recovery, or manage an existing condition. Our Exercise Physiology rehabilitation services aim to put you back in control of your health by providing education, advice and support on how to best manage your condition and assist you to be as independent, strong and healthy as possible. Find out more about how we can help you with your rehabilitation needs.
Exercise Physiology for seniors
SSRG Exercise Physiologists specialise in providing health solutions for older Australians and are uniquely positioned to assist seniors with a variety of movement goals, including appropriate and targeted exercise programs. Find out more about how our Exercise Physiologists can help you.
Flexible service delivery for choice and control
Our Exercise Physiologists will work with you in a location of your choosing:
Exercise Physiology Sunshine Coast
SSRG is a trusted provider of Exercise Physiology services across the Sunshine Coast. Our clients have the choice of seeing our Sunshine Coast Exercise Physiologists in our well-appointed Maroochydore clinic, via TeleHealth or in the comfort of their own home. As a local Sunshine Coast organisation, Smart Solutions Rehab Group is committed to providing quality services across the Sunshine Coast region.
Exercise Physiology Moreton Bay
We have options for mobile Exercise Physiology services to the Moreton Bay Area. Please contact our friendly staff for further information on the areas we service.
Exercise Physiology Gympie
SSRG Exercise Physiologists are available to provide home-visiting services to clients living in the Gympie region. If you need an appointment with an experienced Gympie Exercise Physiologist, simply call us today and we will arrange for one of our Gympie Exercise Physiologists to come to you.